White Label Space is looking for a volunteer to coordinate the production and editing of video material in support of our Google Lunar X PRIZE efforts. Our team is increasing its output of video content and urgently needs a motivated individual to help maintain a steady flow of video for distribution over the web.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with team members to obtain raw video input in a timely manner
- Direct the editing team, dividing up workload according to resources and availability
- Manage and maintain information system for storing video data at all stages of editing
- Publish the finished video products on the web
- Monitor the audience engagement and follow-up on audience responses
This role would suit a media or film student, but applications are welcome from people from all backgrounds and ages.
Please send application letter with CV to: email@example.com